- BIC 1, 5657 BX, Eindhoven
- Opleidingsniveau WO
- Uren per week 40 uur
- Maandsalaris Marktconform
- Publicatiedatum 20-09-2020
Anteryon is looking for a
System Architect, department Precision Glass.
(40 hrs., M/F)
Anteryon is an innovative high-tech company serving global industrial clients. Our company designs and manufactures optical precision elements and assemblies for a variety of markets including medical, semiconductor, defense, automotive and construction. Glass specialty products include ultra-flat wafer tables, high precision sensor assemblies, fluorescent glass for light engines and a variety of structured glass bodies using etching, sandblasting, lithographic patterning, CNC milling and other techniques.
The purpose of the role of System architect is to assess and translate the customer requirements into products and solutions. You will support our customer and the Anteryon engineering teams in creating high tech, innovative and commercially successful products. Guide the technical teams to create a new product or solution and maintaining a balance between customer requirements, manufacturability and economic success of the product. The System Architect supports project teams in the realization and analysis of optical products such as lenses, lens systems, optical components, but also more complex opto‐mechanical systems.
You will be working closely with our customer to ensure both technical success and customer satisfaction during all stages of the project.
The Sytstem Architect reports to the R&D Manager.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Translating customer requirements into conceptual designs,
- Initiating and monitoring development projects for customer requests and defining and initiating strategic developments,
- Customer contact regarding projects,
- Internal management and support of project teams,
- Further embed methodologies such as DfA and DfM in the R&D group,
- Supporting sales processes.
We are looking for
- Strong analytic skills,
- Quality focused,
- Hands on approach/ability to combine theoretic and experimental skills,
- Strong personality,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge and experience
- MSc, preferably in Mechanical Engineering,
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience,
- Strong affinity with fine mechanics preferably in ultra‐precision (glass components) manufacturing and assembly,
- Preferably a background in a production environment,
- Experience in the optical industry will be considered a plus,
- Internal and external stakeholder management,
- Languages: fluent in Dutch and English.
- Being an important part of a great team,
- Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience,
- Comprehensive secondary benefits package, including a generous pension scheme.
The role is based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.