- Opleidingsniveau HBO
- Uren per week 40
- Publicatiedatum 21-06-2021
- Sluitingsdatum 01-08-2021
Anteryon is looking for a
(40 hrs., M/F)
Our company We are an innovative high-tech company serving global industrial clients. We take precision to a whole new level. We design and manufacture optical precision elements and assemblies for a variety of markets including medical, semiconductor, security, automotive and construction. We specialize in the development and production of aspherical lenses, precision glass components, laser modules and opto-mechanical assemblies. Various technologies are used in this process, such as replication of optical structures, deposition, etching, lithographic patterning, CNC milling and other techniques. Our optomechanical modules and micro-optical assemblies are manufactured in our own cleanroom facilities at the new Brainport Industries Campus.
Setting up production plans for products and releasing production orders. Monitoring the progress and timely identification of deviations to ensure on time delivery of the products and projects. Maintaining planning data in the ERP system. Being the linking pin between Operations, Purchasing, Sales Support and Engineering.
One of your first projects will be the introduction of Advanced Planning System in close cooperation with Business Engineer team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Setting up and updating production plans and release of production orders and coordinating changes in the production plan,
- Introduction of Advanced Planning System in close cooperation with Business Engineer team,
- Implementation of Lean concepts into the production organization,
- Anticipating on and reporting expected bottlenecks to the Operations Director,
- Taking care of reports regarding production performance, orders, capacity and material availability,
- Providing and maintaining planning data for the MRP system,
- Obtain information from the purchasing department and internal suppliers about the delivery options for the required parts,
- Operations consultation, morning meeting production, CCB, production consultation,
- Estimate the capacity of production resources and operators.
We are looking for
- Proactive, flexible and motivated,
- Excellent planning skills,
- Team player,
- Accurate and disciplined.
Knowledge and experience
- Relevant higher vocational education (HBO / HTS),
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in a complex production environment,
- Solid knowledge of and experience in working with ERP and APS systems,and MS Office skills,
- Good communication skills,
- Fluent in Dutch and English, verbal and written.
Cooperation, Innovation, Openness, Decision making, Result oriented.
- Being an important part of a great team
- Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
- Complete secondary benefits package, including a generous pension scheme
The role is based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Vragen over werken bij Anteryon ?